Playa Jacó is one of the most popular beaches in the country with a big development. You can visit various places like shops, souvenir shops, libraries, banks, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, casino, cinema, theater, etc. It has several options for activities in the area and surroundings. Jacó is just 1 hour and 15 minutes away from San José and the airport.
About playa jaco and activities
- Jacó: Enjoy a lot of sport types as surf, swim, kayak, horseback ride, walking-tour, tennis, football,
exercise in the gym, yoga, dance, taekwondo, box, bike, skate boarding, motocross and ATV.
Or if you are interested, you can learn a language in the language schools.
- In the mountain of Jacó: Aerial tram, canopy, waterfall climbing, medicinal plant garden,
butterfly garten and serpentarium.
- Herradura: Visit the beautiful marine. Sport fishing and golf.
- Playa Hermosa: Turtle refuge (July - December).
- Tárcoles: National Park Carara, Sky Way hanging bridges and crocodile- and bird tour.
- Bijacual: Mountain village and orchid garden.
- Orotina: Typical city. Aquatic Park Fantasía.
- Caldera: Paragliding.
- Puntarenas: Port and Aquatic Park San Lucas.
- Isla Tortuga: Catamaran tour.
- Near of Quepos: Private reserve Rainmaker.
- Islas Damas: Tour in the mangroves with monkeys.
- Quepos: City and National Park Manuel Antonio (50 minutes from Jacó).
- One day tour to the volcanoes Poás and Arenal or to the cloud forest Monteverde.
We are member of Tucan - Hotels!
The Hotel Paraiso Escondido team welcomes you!
Phone: (506) 2643 2883
Hotel Paraiso Escondido, Playa Jacó, Costa Rica
150 m east of Catholic Church, los Cholos street, 61101 Jacó, Costa Rica